Interested in joining our team of skilled technicians? As our business grows, so does our search for skilled, self-motivated individuals who want to grow with us and contribute to our team’s success. We offer opportunity for advancement in a wide variety of roles including:
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanics
- Service Advisors
- Parts Personnel
The following is a list of employment opportunities currently available at BVT Truck & Trailer Repair:
Heavy Duty Mechanic Lead Hand
BVT Truck & Trailer Repair is a team of professional heavy duty mechanics dedicated to providing exceptional service and maintenance on all types of heavy equipment.
Established in 2002, BVT started as a small trailer repair shop in Blumenort, Manitoba. It has since grown into a diverse mechanic shop with locations in Blumenort, MB, Brandon, MB and Red Deer, AB.
BVT provides full service, preventative maintenance, safety repairs, and custom aluminum fabrication for all varieties of trucks and trailers.
We are looking for a Heavy Duty Journeyman in a Lead Hand role to join our team in Blumenort, MB on the Day Shift which runs Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:30pm.
• Equipment Maintenance
· Maintain, repair and service equipment as required (i.e. brakes, tires, electrical)
· Complete Manitoba Safeties as required (if qualified)
· Coordinate equipment repairs required with BVT manager.
• Organize priorities and assign tasks in the shop
• As a Journeyman, mentor an apprentice in the shop
• Oversee five technicians
• Lead by example
• Give advice and guidance to technicians when they have questions
• Heavy Duty Journeyman
• 3+ years of Heavy Duty experience
• Trailer Experience would be an asset
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Detail orientated
BVT offers a full benefit package, tool and boot allowance and competitive wages, along with opportunities for advancement. If you are interested, please submit your resume to:
BVT Truck and Trailer Repair
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in BVT Truck and Trailer Repair but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested in joining the Steve’s Livestock Transport team? Visit the SLT Careers page >